Dr. Christos Lyvas received his B.Sc. from the Department of Informatics, Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB), in 2013, and his M.Sc. in Digital Systems Security from the Department of Digital Systems, University of Piraeus, in 2015. In 2015 he served the Hellenic army as a security analyst at the Hellenic Army Information Technology Support Center, Hellenic Army General Staff. Since March 2016, he has been a member of the Systems Security Laboratory (SSL) of the University of Piraeus. He was awarded a Ph.D. in Mobile Operating Systems Security in 2021 from the Department of Digital Systems, University of Piraeus. He has participated as security analyst in several European research projects, such as “SAFERtec”, “BIONIC”, “CitySCAPE”, and “RE-SAMPLE” within the implementation and innovation program “Horizon 2020” of European Commission. His research focuses on mobile applications and operating systems’ security, exploitation and malware development, as well as Internet-of-Things security. He is a member of the IEEE and certified ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor by TÜV Hellas (TÜV Nord).
- Christos Lyvas, Costas Lambrinoudakis, and Dimitris Geneiatakis. Dypermin: Dynamic permission mining framework for android platform. Computers & Security, 77:472–487, 2018. ISSN 0167-4048. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/
j.cose.2018.05.007. URL https://www.sciencedirect. com/science/article/pii/ S0167404818304954
- Christos Kalloniatis, Vasiliki Diamantopoulou, Konstantinos Kotis, Christos Lyvas, Konstantinos Maliatsos, Matthieu Gay, Athanasios Kanatas, and Costas Lambrinoudakis. Towards the design of an assurance framework for increasing security and privacy in connected vehicles. International Journal of Internet of Things and Cyber-Assurance, 1(3-4):244–266, 2020. ISSN 2059-7967. doi: https://doi.org/10.1504/
IJITCA.2020.112574. URL https://www. inderscienceonline.com/doi/ abs/10.1504/IJITCA.2020.112574 .
- Christos Lyvas, Costas Lambrinoudakis, and Dimitris Geneiatakis. On android’s activity hijacking prevention. Computers & Security, 111:102468, 2021. ISSN 0167-4048. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/
j.cose.2021.102468. URL https://www.sciencedirect. com/science/article/pii/ S0167404821002923
- Christos Lyvas, Christoforos Ntantogian, and Christos Xenakis. [m]allotropism: a metamorphic engine for malicious software variation development. International Journal of Information Security, pages 1-18, 2021. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/
s10207-021-00541-y . URL https://link.springer.com/ article/10.1007/s10207-021- 00541-y
- Christos Lyvas, Costas Lambrinoudakis, and Dimitris Geneiatakis. IntentAuth: Securing Android’s Intent Based Inter-Process Communication. International Journal of Information Security, 2021 (Under Minor Revision).