Experience of working
June 2009 – Onwards Naval Hospital of Athens
Chief Assistant of Software issues with responsibility on SAP R/3 objects.
- Team member of project “FILIPPOS” in Naval Hospital of Athens.
- Project Manager Assistant in an 81 W.D. project for SAP – R/3 troubleshooting, with responsibility the technical implementation check.
- Requirements analysis of new operational issues.
April 2007 – May 2009 Different Naval Services
- Team member of applying surveillance network in Hellenic sea territory (AIS).
- Responsible for special Naval Plans and Editions of Information.
September 2004 – March 2007 Different Naval Services as
Responsible for Computing Issues
- Maintenance & Administration of the academy network.
- Management of the academy site.
- Study – Deployment of the internal education network of the academy.
- Information security of the academy computers.
September 2000 – September 2004 Hellenic Navy General Staff, Department of Staff
Director's assistant of computers' department
- Oracle database partial administration
- Requirement analysis and design of new connections.
- Network technical support.
- New type data managing entry.
September 1999 – August 2000 Salamis Naval Base
Member of computers' department
- Technical support of network.
- Team member of database analysis & design for the scheduling of the Navy ships maintenance.
August 1997 – September 1999 Hellenic Navy Frigate
Head in the maintenance department of communications integrated systems.
- Sea Acceptance Tests of communication systems from Skaramagkas Shipyards.
- On Board Maintenance & Repair of the communication systems.
- Improvement of the systems in cooperation with the manufacturers.
- Translations of the systems’ technical manuals.
August 1989 – August 1997 Different Naval Services – Hellenic Navy Frigate
- Crew member of a Hellenic Frigate acceptance with responsibility for the communication systems.
- Team member of maintenance & repair of the integrated communication systems.